VFX Lighter – Rocket Science VFX
Rocket Science VFX is looking for an amazing Lighter with experience using Houdini to join our remote team. If you reside in Canada and are eligible to work in Canada please click on the link to apply NOW.
Rocket Science VFX is an internationally recognized studio, collaborating with top tier film and TV clients to design and create compelling stories and images. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, and The Expanse.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Light and render 3D scenes in a live-action VFX environment
• Help establish the overall aesthetics through look development and R&D
• Collaborate with CG Supervisors to establish over-all aesthetics through look dev and R&D.
• Ability to work closely with 3d Artists and Compositors to integrate CG elements.
• Solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines.
• 2+ years experience as a Lighter in live-action VFX pipeline.
• Proven ability to light and render 3d scenes.
• Highest proficiency in Maya, Vray, Mental Ray, Nuke, and Houdini.
• Knowledge of Mantra a plus.
• Capacity to thrive in a results-driven pipeline.
• A proven eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
For more information, please visit at Rocket Science VFX
- Address Rocket Science VFX, Toronto, Ontario, Canada